PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alittle About Yourself

Go down 
+9
Jeet_kune_do
Jazzy_Jez
coolie_skunt
Rice
night_lilly
flame_knife
LightKitsune
Lynnica
V_Card
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame_knife

Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 am

the one with the blue shirt right? she is pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

yes i am the fat guy that snagged the hott cheerleader chick lol
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 am

Laughing that is really funny. i like when guys have a sense of humor
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 am

with me im never really serious that much im always joking about, life is too short to be serious lol
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:48 am

i agree with that most of the time believe it or not. in real life i am pretty serious when it comes to certain things. other than that though and i am joking about it in every way possible
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:51 am

yeah my family hates that im always joking but oh well, and im downloading the game as we speak hopefully it will be done soon although its 3 am here lol and i should be going to sleep but im not tired
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:53 am

i was playing a bit ago but i gonna have to go to bed soon. i have to go hunting with my dad and my bf for a deer. hopefully this time we gonna see something
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 am

kk gn flame thx for the chatting
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 am

no problem. it was really fun. have a good night
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Last edited by V_Card on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 pm

lol i did read it all. what do you mean worse this is a great faction and is full of fun people who i like to talk to
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 pm

true but it used to be so much bigger.... more ppl... higher lvls.... but i styll love e1 here now <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
alysonChaton

alysonChaton

Location : underground but still over a rainbow ur jelous i know

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:31 pm

1. Chris i definatly told u i was twelve 2. shiz 3. my moods changed i have shortterm memory loss and i love a lot of colors 3. thanks that means i am mature =P i cant wait to tell my 6th grade friends ROTFLOL j/k lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 am

lol i was wondering what had happened to you alyson. i missed you. as for everything else what happened to you
Back to top Go down
alysonChaton

alysonChaton

Location : underground but still over a rainbow ur jelous i know

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

flame_knife wrote:
lol i was wondering what had happened to you alyson. i missed you. as for everything else what happened to you
been trying to balance school computer outside and shopping/ going out and computer gets the small end Sad go look at the pic of me when ur on
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 am

well damn cloud... that was a mouthful lol
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

hi

real name Raphael ingame names nukePrince (72atm) cutePain (50atm) CutePaln (61atm)
im 19, from germany, going to school and uh... hmmm XD dunno what else to say atm
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm

nuke you say atm alot lol
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 pm

V!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 in Destruct you were a marshall when lynn was director
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm

O_O what!!?? i was???? i dont even remember.... lmfao!
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:19 pm

yes sir you were lol
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 am

wow cloud you dont even remember that you were a director of another faction. i associate that with;

1. drunk or stoned jk lol
2. worse memory than mine (really hard to believe)

i dont think i would be able to forget that i was the director of another faction lol.
Back to top Go down
DreaMae

DreaMae

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 am

Hey Well in game you'll see me as DreaMae, my real name is Andrea Mae (Go figure right?). I'm 27 one of the older gamers in this faction though I've come across much older, just this group seems to be mid-lining early twenties. From the suburbs of the twin cities of Minnesota, USA. I'm a caregiver, enjoy my line of work. I'm a tom boy, dork, perv, brutally honest, sarcastic,macabre and well rounded person. Ex-Emo/Rocker/Party chick. I have 3 tats but the stories behind them i won't get into.. but each one does have personal meaning to me. Favorite color: Vermilion (Shade of Red). Favorite Animal: Albino Siberian Tiger. First language was Sign Language, second English. Got a Dog & Cat, use to be extremely interesting, just got boring with age, amongst other things haha. Anyway Not sure what else to write, if you got facebook I'm on there if you want to add Razz

Facebook

Anyway,

Later!!
Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/andrea.lueck?ref=name
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 am

wow you sound like a really interesting person. that is really cool that you learned sign language first. i would really like to learn but every time i try i always forget everything in like 2 days
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am

haha chers 2
Quote :
perv, brutally honest, sarcastic,macabre

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alittle About Yourself
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlanB :: General Descussion-
Jump to: