PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contests Anyone?

Go down 
+3
Lynnica
alysonChaton
V_Card
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V_Card
Admin

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 pm

I would love to get some contests going but not many people are on the forum yet. Maybe its too soome but i thought we could try. Let me know if anyone thinks of any contests. And please push for people to join the forum so we can have some more fun. Thank You lol!
Back to top Go down
alysonChaton

alysonChaton

Location : underground but still over a rainbow ur jelous i know

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 pm

im up for it tongue
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 pm

could always do another duel tournament and more hide and seek =P

could also have costume contests for the folk who like to spend real money on the game XD

Maybe level races >> see how fast people of a similar level can gain their next level.

XD or a foot race across the map, that would be awesome

Hmm... xD what else could there be?

I actually like the foot race idea =O
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

ive actually seen a rele cool contest in another faction i was in, TRINITY. The idea is to make a character that looks like u. Post pic of the char and urself nd the closest look alike wins lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:07 pm

but they don't have glasses in pwi =( none would look like me lol

I have massive bags under my eyes >> no way in hell i'm posting a picture without the glasses XDD
but i'm TOTALLY up for that.
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:31 am

all these ideas sound like a ton of fun. i think we should do them all. the only problem i have is i have no way of posting an actual picture of me onto the forum or anything related. the only picture i have is the one i have already posted and it only looks like me it isn't really me.
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 am

then make it look like that one lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 am

ok will do thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Deagan

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am

I would win that one i always make characters that look like me lol
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm

i tried but i dont know how well it turned out. it is hard for me to tell with cartoons if they look like real life people. same goes with clothes, notice the misa amane outfit.
Back to top Go down
DreaMae

DreaMae

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Why can't you post a picture of yourself there flame chicka?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/andrea.lueck?ref=name
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm

i dont really have a way to get pictures of me to my computer. it is really sad.
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 am

dont you ahve a friend or someth with a cam they can connect?
(you can use imageshack.com to upload them from your friend)
Back to top Go down
DreaMae

DreaMae

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 am

o.o you need a webcam lady. As for the contests i like the char look alike contest.. >.> <.< Hide and seek haha, and we should have a 'name that hole' contest.. take screen shots of different 'holes' in graphics through out the game and post a screen shot on the forum have people guess where it is at. Kinda like hide and seek 8D without having to be in game to find it so much. Um what else dueling contest is cool.. um dunno what else 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/andrea.lueck?ref=name
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 pm

to answer your questions
1. no i dont have a friend with a camera that can post it
2. my parents dont let me use webcams

as for your ideas for contests they all sound really fun. let me know whenever we are doing one. just as an in case i dont check the forums or it isnt posted on it
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm

oO wow you have no friends with a cam ...

welll no matter...
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 pm

nope i have no friends with a cam that can. a lot of my friends like the older non digital cameras with regular film.
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 am

ah k^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contests Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests Anyone?   Contests Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contests Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlanB :: General Descussion-
Jump to: