PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Class and Why?

Go down 
+3
LightKitsune
Lynnica
V_Card
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What is your favorite Class?
Blademaster
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap40%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Wizard
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap30%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Archer
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Cleric
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Barbarian
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Venomance
Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Class and Why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
V_Card
Admin

Favorite Class and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:00 pm

lol vote for ur favorite class and why lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm terribly torn between Wizard and Archer =P

I love Wizard because it's incredibly cheap and fun to play xD

and Archer is just incredibly fun

so it's hard to decide between which XD
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm

lol i wa ssooo torn between archer nd BM! archer is so damn fun but BM rules in PVP!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
LightKitsune

LightKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Shoot Wizard Ownz With There Attack
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 pm

i have only ever played a wizard so i have nothing else to go on
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:30 am

well i can only say def. cleric altough there expensive as hell XD
rules all mag classes in pvp and dmg if done right =)
expensive on mp costs since you heal yourself alot while grinding and also higher death rate if you dont watch out but...
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 am

Blademaster is my fav cause of the different builds you can have and you can use just about all the weapons effectively....that and i have a lvl 65 BM lol
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 am

i would have to say a wizard. not only for the fact that it is my main character. it is also my only character
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 am

LOL my fav class was AA meeting i went to last week..............j/k
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

why r all you ppl so negativ towards clerics and barbs were the onnes who save youre ass in caves and zen
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

btw bms are only good for soloing^^
Back to top Go down
DreaMae

DreaMae

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I can't vote i haven't played anything really outside my veno .... i should get on my other chars
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/andrea.lueck?ref=name
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm

barb nd clerics r pretty much the most important classes... nuttin can rele hold agro from my archer other then a barb... oither wise... i pull mobs to squishies... if they r sploders then we got a problem... or if the cleric is busy with the tank then u have a dead archer Very Happy nd well cleric doesnt need to e explained.... but to me... playing both classes r boring (not to mention hard) cleric dies often and it takes much longer to quest with a barb then most other classes
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 pm

uh if your cleric dies then your def doing something wrong and lvling with barb is easy couse you basiicly lvl with fb XD
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 pm

i am starting to think clerics are the best because i like to help people and they are sooo much fun for me to play.
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am

yay someone who also likes 2 play cleric

but clerics arent only good for helping ppl there awsome 2 lvl just one ihon yourself then kill mob then repeat

besides if your a battle cleric like me you outdamge wizzys (if your only using one spell when its a few after another wiz can get higher cose there faster)

clerics rule cheers
Back to top Go down
DreaMae

DreaMae

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 am

Well so far i like my cleric outside the fact she's hot XD I have fun playing her but she's only lvl FIVE sooooooooooooooo yeah i'll get back to you on that 8D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/andrea.lueck?ref=name
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 am

how can she be lvl 5 oO i went grinding 2 lvl 10 in like 30min or someth
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

i just hope my char is still there and i dont have to start over that would be bad all my hard work for nothing lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 am

i do need a little advice. should i keep my lvl 23 wizzy as my main or make my lvl 16 cleric my main. i love them both but only can have one as my main.
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 am

i say cleric^^
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 am

although i love my wizzie i wuld say cleric... every1 always needs clerics Favorite Class and Why? Lol
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 am

yeah ppl always suck up 2 clerics and barbs ^^

besides if you make the build right you can nuke like hell XD im lvl 73 atm i steel agro from lvl 80+ wizzies in a pure mag squad cause of my high dmg
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 am

tbh those clerics r the worst kinds... always attacking and let every1 else die... they brag cause they solod a boss while their whole party died.. but they let them die... ugh i met so many clerics that love to nuke meanwhile the barbs Bms and archers r relying on them to be healed (archer cause they pull agro sometimes) rele flame u shuld focus on ur healing not nuking... but thats my opinion.... Favorite Class and Why? Lol
Back to top Go down
nuke

nuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 am

well then youve only met noobs XD
first of with outdmging im talking about fb mobs so in generall no one will die second alot of the time there are 2 clerics so you can switch with one nuking and one healing and thirdly at bosses its obvios the main part is 2 keep tank allive but if you can attack do couse clerics are (with right build) major DD's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class and Why?   Favorite Class and Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Class and Why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next