PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to PlanB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to PlanB   Welcome to PlanB I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:21 am

Welcome to PlanB. To all of you that are new then welcome. This is a faction that is maker new friends and to have fun within the game. This faction used to be a bit different and this is the newer version with different people. But dont worry it doesnt make the faction any less as great. To all of those who were in the faction previous to the changes i welcome you back and hope to have the same connection as we had before the change. have fun^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://planb.forumotion.net
GINKGOBILOBA

Welcome to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to PlanB   Welcome to PlanB I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:01 am

Now your in trouble, im still here.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Welcome to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to PlanB   Welcome to PlanB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Yes. Benji will always be here on since he plays at work <.<' and wow... took me like 4 months to find this website ... also uh....
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

Welcome to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to PlanB   Welcome to PlanB I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:25 pm

SEEON!!!!!! WTF WHEN DID U GET HERE!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to PlanB   Welcome to PlanB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to PlanB
Page 1 of 1