PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to PlanB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V_Card
Admin

What happened to PlanB Empty
PostSubject: What happened to PlanB   What happened to PlanB I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Ok well PlanB is pretty much done for. Lynnica is leader once more and when she has time she will come back to run it herself. But Cloud will not be leading PlanB anymore. Most people have left the faction already but i thought i should post this anyway.

Really i got tired of leading. The job comes with alot of responsibility. And I simply got tired of dealing with everyones problems. And when I would ask for help people would just ignore me or blow me off. When someone has a bad day they come home and take it out in the game. Then people get annoyed and complain to me. So in the end i have to deal with it. I got sick of dealing with everyones little comments and attitudes.

To clerify, the argument about the spamming on the forum WAS NOT why i left. It was simply what set me over. I am sick of people acting like they can do soooo much better of a job at things then me. If you're so great you lead the faction.

So now that i left the faction is basically split. Waggy made a new faction. In it from planb is Waggy, Waggie, Cloud, DreaMae, LightKitsune, and Hals_Kitteh. Also nukePrince made his own. In it, that I know of, from PlanB is Flame_Knife, coolie_skunt, and jezzy_jaz.
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: What happened to PlanB   What happened to PlanB I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 am

Being the leader of a Faction is so easy, you just be a cool leader and help out anytime your needed, as far as responsibilities you decide your own within the faction look i'll come back when it's done downloading and give you some pointers on it. Honestly Cloud i thought you were a great leader
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to PlanB   What happened to PlanB I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:55 am

See? Then u lead, not me What happened to PlanB Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
alysonChaton

alysonChaton

Location : underground but still over a rainbow ur jelous i know

PostSubject: Re: What happened to PlanB   What happened to PlanB I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am

Chris ur a great leader im just a cranky girl and btw did u quit pw Sad
???????????????????????????????????? if u did i bes sadddd Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to PlanB   What happened to PlanB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to PlanB
Page 1 of 1