PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alittle About Yourself

Go down 
+9
Jeet_kune_do
Jazzy_Jez
coolie_skunt
Rice
night_lilly
flame_knife
LightKitsune
Lynnica
V_Card
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
V_Card
Admin

Alittle About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am

Ok, this is popular many forums, so every1 can leave alittle something about themselves here. I'll start.

My name is Chris irl and my characters names are Cloud, V_Card, Sun_Light, Winker, D_Barb, and Pure__Light. I live in NY and currently going to college, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Philosophy. Im 18 yrs old and.... ummm... idk what else to put
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Well XD

I'm Jessica, I'm 19 years old.
I go by Lynnica or Lynn most of the time
Other names I use on PWI are Eleutheria and ElvenLynn (Cleric and Acher =P) I have a wizard too... She's just MissLynnica XD
Uhm
I'm a college student. I'm getting my AA degree in Fine Arts at the community college I'm at, and then Majoring in Music Education once I get to a university. I would like to minor in English, though it may end up being something stupid like Math =P You know.. that stuff with the numbers... I'm actually good at that stuff XDD

=O My Favorite color is purple, even though that color is indigo =( /sigh

I've just come back from an extended leave from PWI, hopefully i'll get more play time once my winter break starts lol

And hopefully I can stay more active even though school is hectic.
Back to top Go down
LightKitsune

LightKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm

In Game It LightKitsune
My Real Name IS Dark
I'm 16
My Personality is that im and Emo Punk Kid
I Enjoi Listen to Scremo music and some other punkish songs
I Also like To Watch A Lot Of Anime And Read A lot Of Manga
And I'm Also Asian

Last edited by LightKitsune on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:18 pm

WHAAAAT SCREAMO FTW!!! what bands??? alesana? the devil wears prada? attack attack? chiodos? underoath? bring me the horizon? i culd go on forever!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 pm

my name is Alexxis or Alexis if u prefer
i am 17 years old
i live in Oregon and am in high school
my favorite color is green
i dont know what else to say
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm

for a good pic that looks like me but really isnt look at this link http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1200/1467316803_28547692e5.jpg
it isnt me but it looks really close. my hair is a little bit longer but other than that not much difference
Back to top Go down
night_lilly

night_lilly

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 am

names jon im 28 years old in the army deployed to iraq right now so my time off from yours a bit should be home soon to deal with a wisconson winter thats all for now
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

lmfao its almost sad that the pic flame posted looks almost exactly like seeon hahahhaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

V_Card wrote:
lmfao its almost sad that the pic flame posted looks almost exactly like seeon hahahhaha lol!

How is that sad O_O !??!?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

LightKitsune wrote:

In Game It LightKitsune
My Real Name IS Dark
I'm 16
My Personality is that im and Emo Punk Kid
I Enjoi Listen to Scremo music and some other punkish songs
I Also like To Watch A Lot Of Anime And Read A lot Of Manga
And I'm Also Asian

LIAR ! I SIT NEXT TO YOU IN ART CLASS ! also... gimme mah five dollars -.-
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Quote :
How is that sad O_O !??!?!

SEEON!!!!!..... i kno all ur secrets.... ALL OF THEM!!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!..... nd where the hell u been... I MISS U!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 am

question: who is seeon and why does he/she look like me
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 am

hahahahahahah he used to be in PlanB wen we first made it months ago....one crazy boy lmfao lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 am

ohhh well that is kinda creepy that he looks like me then
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 pm

well lol
in game name is Coolie_skunt. lol. dont ask why... my real name is Imteaz, every one calls me Emo... its been my nickname from when i was a lil kid... I'm 18 years old, gunna be 19 in January. um I live in florida. originally from queens, Ny 147 street represent. um im Guyanese. yes, im a brown kid. lol. i love anime. i love all sorts of music. listen to just about everything. but mainly Reggae, dancehall, rap, r&b ... um I <3 my GF Jen AKA Jazzy_Jez XD 12/23/08 =D Um. Oh Yea... i almost for got the most important thing about me. I love cars. I am an aspiring mechanic. i am a chevy and nissan kinda guy. i have been working on cars from when i was little. i do paint, body work, and collision... aswell as custom work... thats me in a nutshell i think... only person that would be able to say anthing else is Jen lol...
Back to top Go down
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm

flame_knife wrote:
for a good pic that looks like me but really isnt look at this link http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1200/1467316803_28547692e5.jpg
it isnt me but it looks really close. my hair is a little bit longer but other than that not much difference

: o is that cosplay :O ? looks like sumone from an anime O_O
Back to top Go down
Jazzy_Jez

Jazzy_Jez

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm

What else can I say about Imteaz. Hmm..He's an idiot and he's really mean. Wink Just kidding.

I'm Jen and I'm 20. I will be 21 on Dec. 12. People who call me short anger me. My favorite colors are black and pink. I love pandas...and any other animal. I'm a very bubbly person and almost always happy. I've played other mmorpgs but I quit due to school. Now that I'm done with school I can basically chill and play all the video games I want. In the real world I'm a nerd, a nurse, and a MT. I only drive fords...which makes Imteaz cringe, but thats only because he knows I could out run him.
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Jazzy_Jez wrote:
What else can I say about Imteaz. Hmm..He's an idiot and he's really mean. Wink Just kidding.

I'm Jen and I'm 20. I will be 21 on Dec. 12. People who call me short anger me. My favorite colors are black and pink. I love pandas...and any other animal. I'm a very bubbly person and almost always happy. I've played other mmorpgs but I quit due to school. Now that I'm done with school I can basically chill and play all the video games I want. In the real world I'm a nerd, a nurse, and a MT. I only drive fords...which makes Imteaz cringe, but thats only because he knows I could out run him.
well she wishes her fords could out run any of the the cars here... lmao i could push anything here faster than her mustang... lol but i love her no matter what though, even if she likes fords...
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

hahaha u guys r adrable!! hahahaha... umm i kno cars have 4 wheels... nd theres a gas pedal nd a brake... is there another petal? lmfao i wuldnt kno i cant even drive xD lol!
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 pm

lol you cant drive? wth... yes theres a third pedal if it has a manual (stick shift) transmission, it has a clutch pedak to the left of the brake. lmao
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm

lol nope cant drive nd kno next to nothing about cars hahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
coolie_skunt

coolie_skunt

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:07 pm

that sucksssssss lol. at least you can skate lol
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 pm

hate to say it but i cant see u on a board for the life of me hahahahaha... i culd see jen on 1 tho lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 am

=P I can't drive either, but I know a bit more about cars than Cloud XD I at least know what a clutch is XDD

>> I can barely ride a bike let alone skateboard... sooo... i'm lame lmfao
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 am

lol i can drive but i know about as much as cloud for cars. as for skateboards... NEVER AGAIN. I will never get on one again. skateboard + accident waiting to happen = 1 hurt alexxis lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alittle About Yourself
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlanB :: General Descussion-
Jump to: