PlanB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanB

forum for the faction PlanB in Perfect World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alittle About Yourself

Go down 
+9
Jeet_kune_do
Jazzy_Jez
coolie_skunt
Rice
night_lilly
flame_knife
LightKitsune
Lynnica
V_Card
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
V_Card
Admin

Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 am

looks like i win cause skating is waaaay cooler! u look more bdass doin shyt on a board then u do revvin ur car (boooring ZzZzZ) plus none of u can skate but ME! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynnica
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm

psh, I would just look sad on a skateboard. Fat chicks + Skateboards = Not Sexy. XDD
Back to top Go down
Jazzy_Jez

Jazzy_Jez

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 pm

V_Card wrote:
looks like i win cause skating is waaaay cooler! u look more bdass doin shyt on a board then u do revvin ur car (boooring ZzZzZ) plus none of u can skate but ME! lol!

I beg to differ. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeet_kune_do

Jeet_kune_do

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 pm

well my Name is Vince. YOu can see my pic in my avatar. im 20 year old im an amature Mixed martial artist. Im also a mechanic. I love to fight i like art and most of all i love cars and driting. woooot. I drive a 94 5.0 ford mustang. And i also beg to differ. kickin that badboy sidewayz down the street looks way cooler and sounds much better than a skateboard. wooot cars ftw. props to you jazzy woot ford yea.
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 am

lmfao i give i give xD but skating IS pretty fckin cool nd is pretty hard to do. Ne1 can learn to drive tbh it not hard. skating is hard. it takes alot of practice nd gettin ur ass hurt real bad. im sure Vince cn relate with martial arts. which btw is reeeeele cool! my cousin is a martial arts trainer and a stunt double and he tought me how to use nunchucks (did i spell that right?)... im not good with them but its soooo cool! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeet_kune_do

Jeet_kune_do

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 am

yea ur totatlly right. you got it really close also. nunchaku is how its spelled. but skating is very hard. I used to skate back in high school hoping that i would get good enough to get a sponser and not have to go to college but i soon realized that that would not happen. i stopped off at learning kickflip and bigspins. my buddy surpassed me and now hes kickfliping to tailsliding and he can do a 360 bigspin and hes just wroking hard for his dream. mad props to you v card and other skaters cuz wat you do is hard.
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:56 pm

I tried using nunchucks once and got hurt really bad. my bf can use them kinda well though. I agree wholeheartedly with you on the skateboarding topic. almost anyone can learn to drive but skateboarding is a lot harder
Back to top Go down
Jeet_kune_do

Jeet_kune_do

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

yea it happens alot. ive been hurt so many times with those i can't even count. especially when you upgrade to a heavier one so that when you use trick chucks itll look better. i practice with the full wooden ones so they are heavier than my show set. and they hurt more cuz they don't want to move much you have to make em move. had a couple black eyes from them lol.
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 am

lmfao well i wuldnt say im THAT good at skating nd i dont do it much nemore cause its always too cold up at my college to do it. nd i think u look more bdass with nunchakus then on a board lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 pm

i dont really look cool on either. i get hurt soooo much with both i look more like a fool than cool lol. after a while i just said leave it to the professionals and gave up. one of the few things i actually did that to in my life
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 am

[color=green]BADASS FO LIFE{/color] lol!
Back to top Go down
alysonChaton

alysonChaton

Location : underground but still over a rainbow ur jelous i know

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Im very young (ill tell u my age if i trust u Razz)
I really like this kid at my school
My fave colour is neon orange/green
im blond/brunnette so u cant make fun of me
i has green/ hazel eyes
im slightly tallish shortish (not average) depeds on who im next to
i love animals and hate killing things
im not christian
i live in north caroina
i am a girl lol!
My name is alyson irl my chrs name is AlysonChaton
witch in french is alyson cat
i love cats
i currently has 2 bunnys 2 cats and a fish named fishstick lol
i hate girls usually with a few exceptions (most of u girls are exceptions)
at my age MOST guys are currently in the "jerk" stage
my fave color is cyan
i love tecno, rock, musicals, other stuff i cant think of
i love the song fireflies
Im italian in the looks
thats about it sunny
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm

alyson i have two questions 1. why did you put down two different places for favorite colors. and 2. it tells your age and yet you say you dont tell your age to anyone unless you trust them. i just thought that was a little funny that was all i was wondering Laughing
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm

hahahahaha nice flame =P nd i thought u were older aly!? lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 pm

i know doesnt she seem a lot older online than she really is.
Back to top Go down
V_Card
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 am

well that and she told me she was older.... lol!
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am

really she told me right away that she was 12 maybe i am just special lol. jk
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 am

Whne i get back on the game the name is deagan.. my real name is Scott, im a lead singer of a band in Dallas named Skard Soul. I have been a cop, in the military and im not married yet (although it is not Haley Williams i wil be happy lol). Im 6'1" dark hair and i like long walks on the beach......yeah right. NE Ways i have been playing PWI for almost a year on and off, took a break to persue my singing career so far so good. Well thats all folks
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 am

nice to meet you Scott. i like long walks on the beach too. except when the sand sticks between my toes and rubs them raw. that is really painful
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: girl in blue is fiance   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 am

[img]Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 L_f2bb10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:29 am

that is super funny flame
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 am

which one is you i cant really tell. i have never seen a pic of you before
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 am

the guy in the brown shirt
Back to top Go down
flame_knife

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 am

yeah i just saw the other post.
Back to top Go down
Deagan

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 am

how lucky am i to be that ugly and get a chick as hott as her Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alittle About Yourself   Alittle About Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alittle About Yourself
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlanB :: General Descussion-
Jump to: